- Log in to your account at portal.office.com
- Click “OneDrive” down the left hand side of your screen
- Find the folder you would like to share, and click the “3 dots” to the right of the name and then click “Manage access”
- Under “Direct access” click the “+” and type your contacts name or email address and select the name when it appears.
- Add any other external contacts required to access the files and then click “Grant access”
Want to setup and enable advanced security in your Microsoft 365 tenant?