There’s really only two ways to create growth in your business,

One, through existing clients, making sure they have all they need and the products and services you’re providing are covering all their requirements and also referrals from these same clients.

Two, through new clients, getting your messaging right (this is essential but 99% of businesses just don’t do it), and rolling that message out to the right demographic for your business.

That’s it. It takes time, you know Rome wasn’t built in a day but that really is it. It’s that simple.

The way you use the technology in your business to deliver this growth is by making sure you put in the right software solutions, the right systems in your business to systematically deliver your message and customer service, and finally the discipline to stick to this new method of delivery.

There’s a lot there, and it’s important to not gloss over the above as planning, focus, and discipline really are all it takes to drive that growth. Now in terms of the software, you can use in your business to deliver this isn’t a simple question because it’s all down to how you work but you’ll need a really good CRM solution. Salesforce and CapsuleCRM are the best we’ve seen but it’s also worth checking out Pipedrive and Hubspot.

Your CRM should work as the central point for managing all your clients and prospects and the other software you use for delivery should feed into your CRM. Properly configuring your CRM and taking the time to set up scheduled repeating tasks will be 70% of the mission. The other 30% is just delivery and tweaking moving forwards.

At the end of the day, we are trying to deliver the right message at the right time to current clients to upsell / correct sell and prospects to catch them (ideally) when they are receptive to our help.

Depending on the CRM you choose there’s a wealth of integrations you can add to work alongside, thus exploding your delivery of company services.

There’s not really anyone that sets these sorts of things up for companies as a service so it’s somewhat reliant on these things to be done in-house, but if you have any questions let us know and we’d be more than happy to point you in the right direction.